Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS

For Ty's first field trip he got to go to the Vineyard Pumpkin Patch and I tagged along. They got to see all kinds of things. We saw a huge pumpkin patch (probably why they call it that), all kinds of animals, lots of things to play on and in, a light alley, and in the end they got to take home their very own pumpkin that they got to pick out.

This is most of his class. There were one or two that were having a melt down and didn't want to be in the picture. Ty is on the far left if you can't find him.
This is part of the large play area they got to run around on. Mrs. Janae was taking turns going down the slide with some of the kids. She didn't fit as well as them though.


Ty and Lacy were being the King and Queen sitting on their thrown inside of this cute blue castle. The crazy mirrors were fun too.
This was not an easy rock wall to climb for the kids but, Ty did it like a pro I was so proud.

He may look cute but the sign said he bites!

"ewwww he stinks "

Mrs. Janae and all the kids were singing their scary Halloween song inside of the Great Pumpkin.

Could you guess this is the Great Pumpkin. Ahhh and it has eaten TY!!!



MY BOYS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Alright so I know that this is long over due but it is more for me than anyone else. These are my boys on their first day of school. Both were smiling and happy, no tears except maybe a few from me. I love that they both weren't afraid neither of them are shy or reserved. Sometimes that makes me a little nervous but for this day I was a very proud mom. :)

Yeah Pre-school!

Mr. Smooth already

No comments:

Post a Comment