Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Survival Mode
Sorry that it has been awhile since my last post. The last month I have been on what I call survival mode. As you can see by the little baby ticker that I am pregnant with our fourth child (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!). With every new child there comes a wide range of emotions... excitement, fear, a prayerful heart, nervousness, love and many more. But, in the beginning it is feelings of nausea, exhaustion, being overwhelmed, and feeling like a horrible mother because my other three kids kind of survive on there own in a way. So to say the least my blog has been put on the back burner until I can get past the worst of it. I am not there yet but, I am hoping to see the bright light very soon:) I am due in September and if this baby is as healthy, energetic, adorable, and fun as my other three than I will feel very blessed and overjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAAAAY! That is so exciting! I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids soon! I already can't wait to hear what you are having! :)
ReplyDeleteYou say that you are waiting to see the "bright light" very soon. I know pregnancy sucks, but please don't die. If you do see the "bright light", please run in the opposite direction because I really need you right now. I mean, I know you're not exactly in top form, but I'd still like to keep you. ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Kudos to you for sure. I look at Moms like you with multiple kids and buns in the over and just marvel at how at how amazing they are. I just have the one and feel like I go crazy every day lol We love you guys and are so happy for you! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! OMG....how exciting! Your kids are so cute that I am sure this one will be just as adorable! Hope you get out of that yuck stage quick!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete