
This is the traditional Russell/Wilson Halloween picture. It is getting harder and harder to keep all the kids together for Trick or Treating but, we all still get together to check out each others costumes. Not a bad group-A cheerleader,
Scooby, Shaggy, a ninja, Jessie,
batgirl, a chef, and a cowgirl.

I had to get a picture of Shaggy and
Scooby together. The Jessie on the side was a sneak in bonus.

I think she was he cutest costume of the night (
ok I may be a little
biest or it just is true). When we tried this costume on I was done. She is so
freakin cute and I was glad it was more original than a Princess.

This was the first year I decided to dress up. I know it isn't to crazy of an outfit but hey it is better than nothing right? My
BFF dresses up every year with the kids so I didn't want to be a party
pooper this year.

My little "Superman" the costumes just fits what he is. Plus this is him walking around, yes walking!

Grandpa got into the Halloween spirit this year which was really
surprising because Halloween is his least favorite holiday. I asked him if this is what I get to expect that he will look like in about twenty years. MAYBE?!

Google Eyes:)
HOPE IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT FOR EVERYONE. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment