Monday, December 3, 2012

Belated Holiday


Happy Halloween!

Halloweens coming, Halloweens coming, Halloweens coming
OOOOOOOOO Boo!!!
Witches, Bats, and big black Cats
and creepy Skeletons are coming after YOU!!!

This was a favorite song sung by Jordyn all Halloween season:)



Once again I am a slacker and way behind on my postings but, here it is anyway.
 Jordyn's pre-school class does a little parade around the cul-de-sac at the end of school on Halloween for the parents to come and watch and then they so patiently line up for a bunch of pictures. Sooo cute!
 Jordyn picked out this super pretty Periwinkle costume this year.We put sparkles everywhere and I loved it.
 The boys Elementary school does a parade also first thing Halloween morning. Is it Ty or Jack Sparrow?
 Yes we have now begun the gory costumes with Ashton. I was impressed by the dripping blood affects.
 You may recognize this because all the boys wore it around the same age. But, everyone looked great in it.
 This is the first year in eight years we didn't get a picture with the Wilson family so it is just my kiddos (and a cute strawberry shortcake neighbor). I was a little disappointed but, life is getting too busy as the kids get older to coordinate our schedules. Even with my own kids we had to divide and conquer. I took the two little ones who are slower and Cory took the boys all the way to kingdom come and back.
 I just had to get a picture of this. Watching the boys dump their loot out to see what they got and to divide, trade,and eat it made Cory and I very nostalgic.
Yum! I deffinately snatched a few pieces. I feel like it is only my right to make them pay a little taxes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment