I love the fall for the color of the leaves, the crunch they make under your feet, making big piles for the kids to jump in, the fresh crisp hair, back to school, pumpkin cookies, hot chocolate, and most of all fall sports! This year Ty wanted to play soccer again and Ashton was back into football.
His bright red face can explain how hard he was working and total concentration in his eyes
Great through in technique!
Get it Ty! He was never afraid to get in the middle of things. Don't you love that we had a police man reffing a kids game while he was packing.
Handsome little devil:)
We moved over the summer and we are no longer Vikings:( Now we are PIONEERS! (totally hard core I know) I will be honest in saying it was a rough year. Ashton was placed on a team that only had four boys every play football before and they got a coach who never coached football before either. So needless to say it was kind of sad they lost every game, only got three touchdowns all season, and his wonderful coach didn't even show up to their end of the year party (pathetic). But, on a good not note Ashton really enjoys playing and I hope somewhere in there his skills improved. He loved getting to make new friends in a new town, being active, and having everyone cheer him on. He did get discourage in the end by losing so much so he decided to not go to the last game and go hunting with his dad instead. I loved seeing him part of a team though and being so happy when he got a good hit and he would be so excited to tell DAD all he did at practices and the games he missed.
Look how hard core he is taking down his opponent
Staring down the other team
He looks so cute in his pads! Sorry I guess I shouldn't say cute, TOUGH in his pads.
I am so glad when the season starts but, also so glad when it end. It makes for crazy days and hard to get homework done but, it is all worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment