I am so excited to be back to blogging again. I finally bought a new camera even though I missed a ton of fun things that we did during the summer like....swimming lesson, gymnastics for Jordyn, karate for the boys, story time at the library, swimming in G-pa and G-ma Slades new pool, Russell first ever family reunion, and a lot of playing in the sunshine with friends. Now I can begin fresh for the new fall season! I can smell it in the air and in our household there are many signs that the season has turned like.......
The first days of school. Jordyn gets to started Pre-school this year and she is so excited. She has the same teacher that the boys had and they have said lots of good things. She went on her first day very happy with no tears (except maybe from mom).
I had to show off her very practical backpack that she picked out. She just had to have it because it sparkled:)
The start of Friday night movie nights again. The other days are so crazy we just don't have time to watch a whole lot of tv but, it is so nice to have time together just chillin' and being together as a family. It is close family bonding time and I mean close because our family of six all climb into our bed to watch the show (thank goodness it is at least a king).
Fall sports have now begun. Ty is playing soccer for his first time. Watching him play soccer is a little nastalgic for me. He is having a blast. This is him and his buddy Cy.
Look at that intensity he must get it from his father.
Another first this season is Ashton's first year playing football. He is still I little confused and trying to figure it all out but, he loves it and is having a ton of fun. Cory is loving seeing one of his sons play football and I just laugh when he finally knocks someone on their butt instead of the other way around and Ashton looks at us, beams, and shows us his muscles.
He is number 14 third from the left.
The weather is changing from all sunny days to some fun rain storms.
Getting in the last few walks of the season before it gets too cold.
And the number one sign of the season change is the beautiful change of the leaves up the canyon. It is official!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment