Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Holy Cow My Baby is Two!

Happy Birthday Reggie!!!!!
You think that out of four kids that just one would be a little more mellow than the rest but, that is not my case.  Our number four is just as active, daring, and loud as all the rest. It is like he heard that he was turning two and over night became a toddler on me.  He loves to wrestle, go bouncy bounce (my little tigger), climb up onto everything, raid the candy cupboard, scream, yell, climb out of his crib, laugh, ride his trike, jump on the tramp, and do anything he can to keep up with the other three.  I am so happy to see him reach Birthday number two!  I think of what this day would be like if things would have turned out different.  That this could have been one of my worst memories and a day of sadness but, instead I giggle at Reggie doing laps around the van in the garage with his new trike.  I smile as he makes funny faces that mimic mine, and I watch him and say a little "thank"pray that he is apart of our family.  We love him so much and are so Thankful for Birthday number two!!!!
 
 His Birthday was on a Monday so we had a family party on Sunday. Isn't he so GQ?!
 
The party crowd
 
 
 Blow and make a wish


Yum this is some good cake! He was not shy at all at diggin' in.

 I love his little face:) He is trying so hard at ripping open that present. Sunday was a great night with a lot of family including tons of cousins running around. Reggie thought that it was fun to have all those people sing to him.

 On Monday his actual Birthday we had to go play.  I know that he doesn't realize the difference but, I couldn't let the day go by without making it a special day for him.  So we went to Kangaroo Zoo.  It was just Reggie his sister, a cousin, a aunt, and my good friend with her little girl that went to party with us.  My other boys were sad that we went without them but, it was just easier to go while they were in school.  He had a blast, he has no fear, he went on every slide and bouncy thing that he could get on even the big huge tall slide.  All he would do would just laugh and run around to go again.


 The three stooges Jordyn, Ella, and Ruby
 I was laying inside the Alligators mouth and Reggie thought it was hilarious to pull his teeth down to eat me.
Our little dude sporting a couple of his B-day presents. He got some new jammies and his new ride. This was when he was doing laps around the van first thing after he woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment